Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Washington and Southeast Idaho Family Photographers

I've several favorite families. This is one of them. Aren't they a beautiful family? You might recognize them from past posts. The lone female amidst the crowd of testosterone happens to be my gorgeous sister, Justine. Isn't she hot?! She and her husband produce the most gorgeous boys ever. It's tradition that when I go home to Washington I take pictures of their family. I do it almost every trip, I think. It's funny because she thinks that she's the one getting the deal. But, honestly... look at those faces! It's 100% my pleasure. Totally. Thanks Neen for trusting me to shoot your family! HAHAHA... get it?! Shoot your family?! Man, I'm funny.
-Bree tryptych post post03 post01 post02 post07 post06 post05 post04

No comments: