Monday, April 23, 2012

Southeast Idaho Baby Photographers

I might be biased, he being my nephew and all, but baby D has got to be one of the cutest little boys EVER! It's a guarantee that when I get together with my family, we're gonna be taking pictures. Because I was on bedrest when my sister came down, Kacey came over and did all the work. Yeah, she's awesome like that. Check out the cute shots she got... post 02 post 01

And isn't his hat darling?! Oh my gosh... I love babies. Especially ones that have some meat on 'em. Seriously, take a look at those legs. I just wanna nibble on 'em. Thanks Neen for letting us shoot your boy ;)
-Bree

1 comment:

neenerneener said...

he's so cute! and i love the pictures!! (as always) i can't wait to frame some of these and throw them up on the wall!