Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Southeast Idaho Portrait Photographers

post01

Meet my gorgeous older sister, Chalynn (short hair, white flower) and her beautiful new housemate, Dayna (chin-length hair, pink flowers). Dayna has recently come to live with Chalynn and my parents and has been so fun to get to know! Both the girls happen to work for the same landscaping company and also share a love of sports. Currently, they are on a Special Olympics softball team and doing awesome. They're going to kick butt!
I was dying to go out with the girls and snap some pictures for them to put up around their rooms and around my parents house. It was so much fun spending time with Chalynn and Dayna and allowing each of them to 'model' for me. I also got some way cute shots of the two of them together... but I want those to be a surprise. Thanks girls, for letting me take you out! I had so much fun, and I hope you did too!
-Bree

trypquotepost trypquotepost

1 comment:

grammaDawn said...

Can't to see the rest! The girls thought they were great. Thanks so much for doing that, you're great.