Friday, January 20, 2012

Southeast Idaho Maternity Photographers

It's almost here! I am now 28 weeks along and I can see the light at the end of my pregnancy tunnel. Hopefully only about 9 weeks left and I'll be able to schedule my c-section, YIPEE! I got the itch to take a picture for a personal project I am working on and this is an image that I adore! I wanted one for myself, so I whipeed out my camera and started snappin' away. I had a lot of fun, but my kids thought I was crazy - shirt tucked up, and the camera raised high in the air. It was a sight to see I'm sure. Anyways, I love this shot! It's probably one of my favorites I have of myself. Might have to do with my face being excluded from the shot - but that's a whole other therapy session, folks. Go out and enjoy your day!

-Bree


belly-6 bw web cpyrt

1 comment:

grammaDawn said...

It's not a great shot because your face isn't in there....it's a great shot because, right now, it tells a great story.